Account Executive CopyAPPLY NOW
Account Executive Copy
CareClix, a Northern Virginia based company and the world leader in the Telemedicine Space is seeking a few select individuals to join our Resellers and Independent Account Executive salesforce..
Successful candidates in this position can expect first year compensation of lower middle to high six figures.
The Telemedicine industry is projected to increase to over 130 Billion Dollars in annual revenue growth by 2025 from its current estimated 38 Billion.
CareClix is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this growth due in part to our best in class products and services, our unique capabilities , as well as our aggressive pricing model.Our Reseller team is expected to play an integral role in our quest to gain significant market share.
CareClix’s size and market potential make our Independent Reseller/ Account Executive position(s) arguably the sales opportunity of the decade for the right person.
CareClix Account Executives contact and engage C level executives to help them respond to the increasing demand for Telemedicine Services across the following 7 verticals:
- 1.TPAs, EAPs, MGUs (and similar membership providers)
- 2.EMPLOYER GROUPS (typically self-insured benefits plans)
- 3.CORRECTIONS FACILITIES (across the United States and globally)
- 4.INSURANCE COMPANIES (strategic partners who offer Telemedicine as a value-added service)
- 5.WORKERS COMPENSATION (offered programs)
- 6.HOSPITALS (Physician groups, and Home Health organizations)
- 7.DIRECT TO CONSUMER INDIVIDUALS FAMILIES AND SMALL TO MID-SIZED GROUPS (Profit and Non-Profit)
A background in health sciences, medicine, and or wellness can be helpful. However, above-average ambition, willingness to learn, and the ability to build strong relationships are most important. Regardless of experience level, we believe now is the perfect time to take advantage of this opportunity to enter the exciting field of Telemedicine Sales.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please email your resume and any other statement of qualifications to Marcus Williams, Contracting Relations.
Job Type: Commission
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Key Leader
- Monday to Friday