CareClix is a leading virtual healthcare solution company that provides software applications coupled with medical services enabling patients to receive care anytime at anyplace. CareClix’S suite of services is revolutionizing the way hospitals, doctors, and clinical care providers can interact with an increasing number of patients. CareClix Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Solei Systems Inc. (OTC: SOLI).
General CareClix FAQ
- TPAs, EAPs, MGUs
- Employer Groups (typically self-insured benefit plans)
- Correctional Care Facilities
- Insurance Companies (those who offer Telemedicine as a value-added service)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Hospitals (Physician Groups and Home Health Organizations)
- Direct-to-Consumer Individual Families
- Small to mid-sized Profit and Non-Profit Group
- Associations and Organizations that will like to provide a value-added service to their members
CareClix offers more features and services at a lower price point than any other leading telemedicine vendors. For more information about pricing and services, contact one of our sales representatives by calling (855)CARE-CLX or email us at email@example.com.
Unlike other telemedicine competitors, CareClix values our motto of “Built by Doctors for Doctors.” We offer an endto-end turnkey telemedicine platform. We offer white-labeled services for small and large-scale implementations, training, and enterprise adoption with metrics for reporting. Our national and international physician network is composed of over 60 countries, and our platform can be translated into any language.
Telemedicine refers specifically to remote clinical services such as store-and-forward, remote patient monitoring, and real-time interactive services, while Telehealth can refer to non-clinical services such as computers and mobile devices, to access health care services remotely and manage your health care.
- Features – CareClix aims at enhancing the quality and comfort of remote virtual care while simultaneously streamlining the patient’s overall experiences. CareClix boasts a suite of features aimed at significantly improving productivity, and the standard care provides to patients.
- Custom White Label – We create a branded telemedicine platform for you to match your organization’s brand guidelines. You receive your own telemedicine application on the web and through iOS and Android apps.
- Hardware, Software, and Physician Network – The CareClix platform is provided as a cloud-based Software-as-aService (SaaS), regular software upgrades and maintenance are included.
Yes, CareClix is HIPAA, SOC 2, and HITECH compliant. Compliance is a standard for sensitive patient data protection, and CareClix respects confidentiality by protecting the security and privacy of patient information while stored in our system.
Not only are services offered in over 60 countries internationally, but in all 50 states within the USA.
- Infectious Disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Pediatric Subspecialties
- Primary Care
- Urology and MORE…
CareClix Academy is our online training platform that includes training courses. We provide a suite of training solutions (both online and in-person) that can prepare our users and their members with the knowledge and expertise to be comfortable and successful. We believe our telemedicine program’s success can only be as good as the training of the people using it.
Yes, the CareClix system is secure. At the network and transport levels, communication by CareClix is fully encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption. CareClix also utilizes AES 256, and our data center is compliant with ISO 27001, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, and PCIDSS.
Some of the steps you can take to get your practice involved in the telehealth atmosphere include verifying the telemedicine laws in your state, training your staff to make the video transition smoother, and having access to cameras. It’s always best to do your research to make sure your practice integration is successful.
Our customers can access CareClix from anywhere 24/7, 7days a week, 365 days a year, even on holidays for all nonemergency medical conditions.
CareClix is offered on mobile devices with an internet connection. The CareClix Mobile App is available for download in the Apple Store and Google Play.
A stable highspeed internet connection on a desktop computer or laptop with webcam (for video consults) or any mobile device using iOS or Android.
- Micro Services Architecture – Our platform’s open architecture provides support for over 200+ peripheral devices for use in its telemedicine programs.
- Hosting on Cloud – CareClix is a cloud-based SaaS solution accessible from the web and our white-labeled mobile apps for iOS and Android. CareClix also offers reliable and secure hosting, offering 99.99% uptime in a hosted data center certified in ISO 27001, SOC Type 2.
Provide, Administrator, and Nurse FAQ
- Improved access to care – With the 24/7 patient access portal, clinicians can provide ongoing guidance and assessments for patients outside of in-office visits using digital tools to facilitate the analysis of patient-generated health data.
- Decreased health care delivery costs – By promoting patient engagement and self-care and reducing the number of patient re-admissions, healthcare organizations and payers can significantly lower their overall operational and delivery costs.
- Greater patient independence – Provided with 24/7 online patient portal access, the CareClix system allows them to login at any time to view their records and medical standing, as well as communicate with their health care provider.
Video consults reduce the time of each encounter, allowing you to see patients more efficiently. Reducing no-shows and cancellations, this boosts revenue and minimize overhead expenses.
The efficiency of Telemedicine will reduce wait-times for in-person visits, help keep people with non-urgent conditions out of the emergency room, and improve the overall health of the population.
CareClix enables patients to have their complete medical history disclosure before consult if required.
- CareClix integrates with top EMR and Practice Management Systems. Existing member portals can also integrate with CareClix.
Most insurances cover direct-to-consumer consults since that doctor is still treating the patient, it’s just like an in-person visit.
There is no way to send a specific group of patients to one particular provider. Patients have the option to book their appointments with any available provider they are comfortable with.
Yes, if the provider believes that a prescription is needed to treat an illness/injury, he or she can write a prescription and electronically send it to the pharmacy of the patients’ choice.
As contractors, providers must carry their own malpractice insurance. Providers are not contractors on our platform, but they would use their current malpractice insurance to cover them.
Accessing our help center, you will be able to search for the “Nurse Quick Guide,” a quick step-by-step guide on how to book an appointment on behalf of the patient.
You have the ability to charge your patient a predetermined through our merchant account linked directly to your bank account.
Patients will have the ability to choose the pharmacy of their choice to send Rx.
CareClix will provide you the opportunity to invite other physicians and specialists in a virtual exam room.
- Yes, our providers are Board Certified.
Some conditions that can be treated during a consult include Allergies, Arthritic Pain, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds and Flus, Diarrhea, Infections, Insect Bites, Rashes, etc.
- In most cases, restarting your computer or closing your browser can resolve a Telehealth connection issue.
- Make sure your browser is on the chrome browser.
Absolutely not! Video consultations make it easier for urgent care appointments for when you are unable to make it in to see your provider in-person. In some cases, depending on your condition, you may be referred to your primary care doctor.
No. Once you’ve created an account using that mobile device, only one patient login can be used at a time.
Most payments are processed through private or employer insurance. If a patient is responsible for their copayment, they can process a payment through the online portal using VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Access to Board Certified with a physician within 20 minutes.
- Install the CareClix mobile app and access healthcare from anywhere, at any time.
- Our doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Just sign in and have your visit—no more long wait times.
- Prescriptions are sent electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
In many cases, telemedicine services are covered by insurance as a regular PCP visit.
No, if you’re eligible for a patient account with your clinic or employer, association and or organization, you would log into your account and schedule your appointment with any available provider or specialist in their network.
Not every medical condition is able to be treated through Telemedicine. Only those non-critical emergencies such as a rash or common cold/flu. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Not able to find your question, no worries! For more information, call one of our CareClix Sales Representatives at 1(855)-CareCLX.
Physician Network FAQ
We have a primary care network that is on-demand 24/7 in all 50 states.
However, they do not prescribe controlled substances or lifestyle drugs such as Cialis or Viagra.
2-4 weeks depending on specialty and state.
About two weeks.
Please see the attached credentialing process.
Yes, but it is up to the discretion of the provider. If medication is dispensed, we have to have follow-up procedures in place since this would fall under continuity of care.
No, the physician can only see patients within the states he/she is licensed in. EXCEPTION: When providing a second opinion and not actually treating/diagnosing the patient, the physician does not have to be licensed in the state.
Not currently in all 50 states. However, if we have a client who has guaranteed patients, we can set up a network within about 30 days in or less.